Thursday 29 November 2012

The Sun Dwellers Release!!



After this post, I'm taking the day off! Why? To celebrate the release of my newest YA dystopian novel, The Sun Dwellers, the third book in the Dwellers Saga!!

To celebrate the launch, not only will I be gorging myself on my favorite foods all day, but all three ebooks in the series will be on sale for only $0.99 each for NOVEMBER 30TH ONLY! So please please please buy them today if you want to read this series, because you can get all three books for what it'll normally cost you to get one of them! Here are the links!

On Kindle

On Nook

For those of you who have already read the first two books, get ready for another action-packed dystopian adventure with points of view from both Adele and Tristan. For the first time in the series, they'll be together for most of the book, too :) (Sorry for keeping them apart for so long!) More questions will be answered, like what has Tristan been hiding from Adele? and what brought Adele and Tristan together in the first place?

For those of you who haven't started the series yet, you are no longer my friends...just kidding, well mostly kidding ;) But in all seriousness, now is the perfect chance to get on board because you can read all three books in a row with no annoying waiting time in between books where the publisher tries to build up demand and excitement. And you can read all three for only $2.97 if you buy all three today.

So sit back, kick your shoes off, grab a cup of coffee, and start the adventure today. Happy reading!

Your friend,

David Estes

PS- A special thanks to the incredible 24 blogs participating in the Blog Blast launch of The Sun Dwellers today! Check them out for excerpts, giveaways, and some guest posts by yours truly. Here are the links!


























 

10 comments:

  1. Hahaha "mostly kidding" you're hilarious! I started Moon Dwellers a couple of days ago so can I still count myself as your friend? :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! Omg did I write that? I have trouble keeping my thoughts as thoughts hehe ;)

      Oh and you're a new friend anyway so under our friend contract you have a two year exemption period before you must perform duties as said friend yada yada yada. Lol! (Yes I'm laughing out loud at my own silliness).

      In all seriousness (which is a big deal because I'm rarely serious), I can't thank you enough for your support. In such a short time I already count you as a true and dear friend. All the best!!

      Delete
    2. Haha well what a relief that I am legally covered :P It's always nice to know your rights!

      I'm glad to be of service :) That's what I'm here for after all, to spread the word far and wide of Indie Awesome!

      Delete
    3. Lol Indie Awesome! I love it!!

      Delete
  2. Hi David,

    I bought my copy - cannot wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you thank you thank you Sannie!! Enjoy!!

      Delete
  3. I'm so excited for you!!! It's such an amazing series! I'm so happy I could be a part of spreading that around :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank youuuuu!!! I'm honored to be on your amazing blog. Thanks for everything :)

      Delete
  4. Congrats on the new release!

    ReplyDelete