Monday 2 December 2013

The Moon Dwellers Compared to Divergent by popular Book Gift Guide!

The popular Book Gift Guide (created by Freebooksy) has recently compared The Moon Dwellers to internationally bestselling phenomenon Divergent!!! Here's what the Book Gift Guide had to say: "If your teenager loved Divergent, pick up The Moon Dwellers by David Estes as a gift."



Honestly, I almost screamed out loud when I saw it! I'm so thankful for all the support of the incredible readers who have bought The Moon Dwellers (and the other six books in the series), written incredible reviews, and voted in lists comparing The Moon Dwellers to bestselling dystopian books like Divergent and The Hunger Games. Without you, none of this would have been possible!!


So if you want to share any of my books with your friends and family this holiday season, give them a gift for less than $5 per book! You can find all my books HERE.

Thanks for everything, happy reading, and may your holidays be safe and full of stories!

6 comments:

  1. Great books are awesome gifts! (I can't stop looking at the dancing gif)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! And lol!!!! I love the dancing Napoleon Dynamite one!!!

      Delete
  2. Bwahahahaahah!!! Awesome dancing Dynamite! :) And congrats on the Book Gift Guide, David. That's amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol!!! Thank you!! That's my favorite gif ever! And one of the most hilarious movies :)

      Delete
  3. Love the dancing gif!! LOL
    And the books are GREAT deals for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jenny, the coolest person and mom around!!

      Delete