Tuesday 4 February 2014

Bloggers, Join the Fire Country BDay Bash and get a FREE book!

Calling all Bloggers!

I want to invite you to the first Book Birthday Party for my popular YA dystopian novel, Fire Country, which will take place between FEB 24th - 27th, 2014. In the 1 year since Fire Country was born, so much has happened (signed with an agent, sold more than 10,000 books, wrote 5 books and published 3) that I knew I just had to celebrate and I’d love for you to be a part of it!
I owe so much of my support to the blogger community, and I want you all to have the first chance to be a part of the Fire Country Birthday Bash. So what's in it for you?
  • First off, I want you and your members to get the chance to read Fire Country FOR FREE, if you haven't read it already! A code will be provided so that you and your members can download Fire Country for free in your preferred format on Smashwords.com.
  • Only for the participating bloggers, if you've already read Fire Country, you can choose another David Estes ebook of your choice, and you'll get it for FREE! All I ask in return is that those who enjoy the book they choose post a review on Amazon.com.
  • Randomly selected bloggers will have the opportunity to do an interview with David Estes, receive a Guest Post from David Estes, or get an exclusive excerpt from Fire Country. Spots are limited, so get in early to guarantee your exclusive!

  • The Book Birthday will include a giveaway that you can post on your blog with prizes such as an Amazon giftcard, signed David Estes paperbacks, eBooks and more!
If you decide to participate in the Fire Country Book Birthday Party, you will receive a complete media pack with everything you require to prepare your post, a HTML post that you can simply copy and paste, buttons for your sidebar and the code for your FREE eCopy of Fire Country (or the alternate book you choose), that you can share. If you would like to attend, please contact davidestesstreetteam@gmail.com


Thank you so much for all your support and for everything you do for us Indie authors, and keep on reading and blogging!

 

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Congratulations David! WOOT!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Nickle, I hope you can be a part of the event, I love your blog :)

      Delete