Sunday 9 November 2014

SIGNED Books for Sale!

Back by popular demand, I'm once more offering SIGNED paperbacks of all of my books from now until November 16th (Shipping within the U.S. only). The cost of the books are as follows, and include shipping costs:

YA Novels- $15 each, 10% discount if you order three or more.
Children's books- $10 each, 10% discount if you order three or more.

To order, simply send me a message on Goodreads, Facebook, Twitter, or via e-mail at davidestesbooks(at)gmail(dot)com with your name, full mailing address, which books you'd like to order, and whether you'd like the books personalized in any way. All payments are required via Paypal by November 17th in order for your order to be confirmed and so your books can be ordered from Amazon. For a full list of my books, see below:

YA Novels- Brew, Boil, The Moon Dwellers, The Star Dwellers, The Sun Dwellers, The Earth Dwellers, Fire Country, Ice Country, Water & Storm Country, Angel Evolution, Demon Evolution, Archangel Evolution
Children's books- Nikki Powergloves: A Hero is Born, Nikki Powergloves and the Power Council, Nikki Powergloves and the Power Trappers, Nikki Powergloves and the Great Adventure

Thanks for all your support and I'm looking forward to signing some books!

1 comment:

  1. Wow. At last, book sale is done, I will get books, novel, digest from this sale. I am so happy for this sale. Moreover, My professional are so experts in long distance moving service in Atlanta GA. They provide you service at your once call.

    ReplyDelete