Sunday 27 September 2015

SIGNED BOOKS FOR SALE!

For a limited time, I'm once more taking orders for SIGNED books. You can choose from any of my 16 published YA paperbacks, or my 6 published children's books. Unfortunately, they are available for the U.S. only due to the high cost of shipping internationally. The cost is $15 per novel, or $10 per Children's book. These costs include shipping.

If interested, please send me a Facebook message, or an e-mail to davidestesbooks@gmail.com with the following information (Note: All orders must be in and paid for by October 10th):

1. Book(s) you'd like to order.
2. Your mailing name and address
3. Whether you'd like your book(s) personalized, and if so, what name I should use.

I will reply to confirm your order and to provide the total cost, which can then be paid via Paypal or directly with a credit card. Thanks for your support and let me know if you have any questions!

1 comment: