Monday 30 September 2024

Forsworn is out TODAY!

 My newest book, Forsworn, in my newest series, The Forsworn Oath, is out TODAY. For those who have been following along with my previous two epic fantasy series, Fatemarked and Kingfall, you know that Forsworn takes place chronologically years later, in a kingdom called Finfalla. As with my other series, Forsworn has a large cast of diverse characters with complex motivations that will lead them to the brink of destruction and, hopefully, back again. The best part is that book two, Heartsworn, will release in less than a month, and I'm nearly done writing book three, Stormsworn, so you won't have to wait long to continue the journey. I look forward to hearing what you all think! 

DOWNLOAD FORSWORN HERE

***audiophiles! I have good news and bad news. The good news is that the audiobooks for this series will once again be narrated by the incredible Tim Gerard Reynolds (narrator for Kingfall). The bad news is that because his voice is in such high demand that the audiobook version won't be released until around May of 2025, with a new sequel released approximately every six months thereafter. I appreciate your patience, I think Tim is well worth waiting for!



No comments:

Post a Comment